[Portfolio] Recording and PPT from Today's Karuta Portfolio Demo

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Mon Dec 2 11:02:53 PST 2013

Hello Sakai Portfolio Community,

Today at the OSP Community Meeting we had a well-attended demonstration of Karuta, a portfolio application from the University of Montreal (formerly known as WAD) that can be LTI-enabled in Sakai. For those who are interested, whether you were able to attend today's meeting or not, you can find the demo recording and the ppt file on the Portfolios for the Future of Sakai page in Sakai Confluence at https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Portfolios+for+the+Future+of+Sakai.

Thanks to Jacques Raynauld of HEC Montreal for his inspiring demo and Lynn Ward of IU for recording the demo.

We are thinking of offering one or more additional demos of Karuta at times convenient to colleagues outside of North America. If you are interested in attending a future demo, please let me know.

We welcome your questions, interest in joining our soon-to-be Apereo incubation project, or cheering us on from the sidelines!

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes LLC
1204 Laurel Avenue