[Portfolio] Reminder > Wednesday Sakai Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Tue Aug 6 14:31:51 PDT 2013

Colleagues,

As I noted last week, I was attending a conference and was unable to
participate in our regular weekly call.  I'm still working to catch up a
bit which is why this is a little late in getting out (sorry) but wanted
to reminder everyone of our weekly call tomorrow (Wednesday, August 7,
2013) from 2 - 3 PM Eastern Time.  Dial-in information is below.

I believe there was a separate call last week to discuss best practices
around use of the Lesson Builder tool so we may want to debrief a little
bit from that session.  I'd also like to re-visit the Sakai Learning
Design Lenses (http://bit.ly/sakai-lenses) and move our discussions around
applying them to Lesson Builder as means to discuss future goals for the
tool.  With the school year on the horizon for those of us in North
America, I think we should try and map our some concrete work we can start
in the near-term.

Talk with everyone tomorrow.

Josh

CONFERENCE CALL DIAL-IN INFORMATION