[Portfolio] OSP SiteEventListener.java

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Wed Sep 19 19:48:24 PDT 2012

I believe that's the listener that allowed osp tools to get default
permissions after adding a tool to the site.  I know that it was used back
in the day before we integrated with the normal sakai template permission
stuff, so it's possible that it isn't necessary anymore.  Might try not
registering it and see if tool permissions still look right when
adding/removing tools.

Chris