[Portfolio] DEADLINE EXTENDED! Submit your proposal for the 2012 Jasig-Sakai Conference by Fri, March 23

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Tue Mar 20 12:43:58 PDT 2012

Hello OSP Community!

See below for Alan Regan's message to the pedagogy list about the extension of the proposal deadline for the 2012 Jasig-Sakai Conference. We now have until March 23, 2012, to submit proposals.

I have submitted four proposals on behalf of the OSP community. They are as follows:

A Showcase of Open Source Portfolio Implementations - Traditionally held as a three-hour workshop on the morning of the pre-conference day
Customizing the Open Source Portfolio Tools in Sakai - Traditionally held as a three-hour workshop on the afternoon of the pre-conference day
The Open Source Portfolio Tools in Sakai  - Tech Demo
Current and Future Portfolio Innovations in Sakai - Traditionally presented as a one-hour panel during the conference

If any or all of the above proposals for sessions are accepted, I will be recruiting presenters from the OSP Community. Please let me know if you are interested in joining our community presentations.

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes LLC
1204 Laurel Avenue