[Portfolio] change in OSP recurring meeting schedule

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Tue Feb 21 03:39:53 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

The recurring meeting schedule of the OSP Portfolio community is changing.  For many years, we have been meeting weekly on Monday at 11am EST.  Beginning with our next meeting, the schedule will be 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month.  The timeslot and phone number are unchanged.  For more information, see:

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Portfolio+%28OSP%29+Meetings

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst
Instructional Technology Systems and Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 342J)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu<mailto:leward at iupui.edu>