[Portfolio] matrix tool progression setting not editable after publication

Kieft, Wessel W.Kieft at uva.nl
Thu Dec 13 01:04:05 PST 2012

Hi,

In the matrix or matrices tool in sakai I am not able to change the progression setting after publication of the matrix.

Also setting the progression leeds to evaluated (closed) cells being reopenend when adjacent cells are being submitted for evaluation.

Does anyone know of this behavior, and if there is a way to change the progression settings after publication of a matrix(while retaing all the submitted data in cells), or if there is a work around to stop closed cells from being changed in to ready, when progression is already set?

I am not sure if this is the right spot to ask this question.

I tried searching the jira issue tracking system for this, but I'm unable to find relevant issues there.

Best regards,

Wessel Kieft
Functioneel beheer Onderwijsapplicaties

Universiteit van Amsterdam