[Portfolio] Web Developer position, focus on ePortfolios, Learning Technologies

Zaldivar, Marc mzaldiva at vt.edu
Tue Aug 14 07:41:57 PDT 2012

Reminder: the deadline for review of candidates is approaching!

All,

We are now accepting applications for a web developer to further our ePortfolio work and to collaborate with our other developers on related projects.  Information is attached.  To review the job description and to apply online, please go to https://listings.jobs.vt.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=195801. For full consideration, candidates are encouraged to apply by August 17, 2012.

Thank you,
Marc Zaldivar
Marc Zaldivar, Ph.D.
Director, ePortfolio Initiatives