[Portfolio] Notes from Today's Portfolio Visioning Meeting

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Tue Sep 27 17:38:05 PDT 2011

Hello OSP Community,

The first Portfolio Visioning Meeting of the year was held this afternoon. Notes from today's meeting can be found at Notes from 9-27-11 Portfolio Visioning Meeting.

We have agreed that the larger Portfolio Visioning Group will meet at the end of each month to plan for ongoing work with Portfolio MiniSpecs and Portfolio Reports. The next meeting of the Portfolio Visioning Group will be Tuesday, October 25, 2011, at 4 PM EDT (U.S. and Canada).

We also agreed that the Portfolio MiniSpec Workgroup will meet in the middle of each month to coordinate work on the portfolio MiniSpecs. The larger visioning group will guide the process and the smaller work group will be responsible for generating the MiniSpecs over the course of this academic year, possibly by breaking into even smaller work groups. The next meeting of the Portfolio MiniSpec group will be Tuesday, October 11, 2011, at 4 PM EDT (U.S. and Canada).

If you are unable to attend these meetings but still want to be involved, check out the Sign-up for Portfolio MiniSpecs on Sakai Confluence.

Thanks to all continuing participants and to everyone who is too busy right now to participate but is cheering us on!

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes LLC
1204 Laurel Avenue