[Portfolio] Saying goodby

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Thu Sep 15 14:13:21 PDT 2011

Very sorry to hear that we'll be losing such and active and productive
community member.  Best wishes to you, Erica.

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Instructional Technology Systems and
Services
University Information Technology Services <http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 225D)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu