[Portfolio] new reports tool ?

David McPherson dmcphers at vt.edu
Mon Sep 12 15:20:59 PDT 2011

Hi John,

The rumors are true.  I am working on getting the reports tool up into trunk.  I've got a 2.8-X version and I hope to commit be the end of the week.

Are you looking for something in particular?  Or just a general query?  Currently, it's just a "restart" to get the tool up and building with the latest trunk and then I'll be looking to add some features to it.

Dave
--
David McPherson
2210A Torgersen Hall