[Portfolio] OSP FCKEditor not functioning in 2.8 CLE

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Tue Sep 6 08:52:50 PDT 2011

Hi Noah,

FYI,  the IU version, which RWU appears to be using, uses the system
version of the FCK editor, not a local copy as was originally implemented
in the UMich version.

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Instructional Technology Systems and
Services
University Information Technology Services <http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 225D)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu