[Portfolio] Portfolio Visioning Notes for 10-25-11

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Tue Oct 25 15:54:22 PDT 2011

Hello OSP Community

The Portfolio Visioning Group met today. The majority of our time was spent reviewing a Sakai MiniSpec for the portfolio action verb: Report. You can take a look at our completed draft of the Report MiniSpec by going to https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Reporting+MiniSpec+Draft.

Notes for today's meeting can be found at https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Notes+from+10-25-11+Portfolio+Visioning+Meeting.

The next Portfolio Visioning meeting will be Tuesday, November 22, at 4 PM EST (U.S. and Canada).

The next Portfolio MiniSpec Workgroup meeting will be Tuesday, November 8, at 4 PM EST (U.S. and Canada).

Hope you can join us!

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes LLC