[Portfolio] anyone integrating Google forms?

Beith, Linda lbeith at rwu.edu
Sun Nov 27 15:01:57 PST 2011

Hi everyone,
We are trying to integrate an interactive rubric that allows for multiple reviewers in an Education eportfolio matrix and have been thinking about trying out Google forms. Has anyone tried this?
We looked at iRubric but it only integrates with the Gradebook and Assignment 2. We are using Assignment only so it's not much help to us. We don't have any programming expertise on our team so to build our own evaluation form looks pretty formidable.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice.
Linda

Linda L. Beith, Ph.D.
Director, Instructional Design
Roger Williams University