[Portfolio] getting current user's userId

Ackerman, Erica ericaack at umich.edu
Thu May 12 08:31:38 PDT 2011

It sounds like what you are looking for is present in the metadata of each form and viewed portfolio. In forms you want:

/formView/formData/artifact/metadata/repositoryNode/owner/id or eid

In a completed portfolio, you are looking for:

/ospiPresentation//artifact/metadata/repositoryNode/owner/id or eid

In a completed portfolio, the metadata will be available for each artifact, rather than once for the portfolio as a whole.

Let me know if you are really looking for something else.

Erica