[Portfolio] TODAY'S Monthly T&L Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed May 11 11:54:08 PDT 2011

Colleagues,

Although I've just noticed it was not on our "communication schedule", I
believe today (second Wednesday of the month) is our regular monthly T&L
conference call.  Last month we used the time to coordinate around a
number of conference-related teaching and learning events as means to sync
up a bit on the plans.  Since I don't have any other pressing agenda items
(others should feel free to suggest ones if you do) I thought we might
want to use the time to check in and see if there are any remaining
details that we want to coordinate on or others need help with going into
the conference.  I have a few updates on the things I was going to
address.

We setup a confluence page for coordination around the conference which is
at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Teaching+and+Learning+2011+Sakai+Conference+Planning+Page
.  Please feel free to update or add to the page.

Josh

Calls are currently taking place the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 5 PM
EDT (New York, USA).  To participate:
Dial 1-888-447-7153 (International callers: 1-719-387-1138)
Enter in passcode: 917798 (the hit #)
Listen to music until "moderator" starts the call
Need help? Call tech support at 1-877-807-0970

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601