[Portfolio] Fwd: Support for additional browsers

Nancy O'Laughlin nolaug at UDel.Edu
Wed Mar 30 12:27:12 PDT 2011

Just a note, some of you may already have seen this post, but this was a
follow up based on our discussion in the OSP community call this past
Monday. Mathieu posted this to the two mail lists, but I wanted to share
it with the portfolio group. I do hope we can raise some new awareness
that this is an important issue that I know we would like to see get
resolved.
Thanks,
Nancy