[Portfolio] Portfolio Reports Meeting, March 1, 2011

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Tue Mar 1 12:39:55 PST 2011

Hello OSP Community

My apologies for being late in getting the reminders out for the Portfolio Reports meeting today. Four of us were in attendance and we got a good start on the Reporting MiniSpec for Sakai OAE. You can review our notes at Portfolio Reports Meeting Notes from March 1, 2011.

Our next meeting will continue the important process of requirements gathering for reports in the Sakai OAE. The next meeting will take place at 11 AM EST on Tuesday, April 5.

Hope you will join us then!

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes LLC