[Portfolio] February 2011 Portfolio Reports Meeting

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Tue Jan 25 19:37:15 PST 2011

Hello Participants in Portfolio Reports Meetings,

I have set up a Doodle Spreadsheet for us to use in selecting the next Portfolio Reports meeting time slot for the first part of February 2011.

You can find the Doodle Spreadsheet at: http://doodle.com/2w6p43rn2vte7rmu

Agenda Items for this February 2011 Portfolio Reports Meeting include:
Virginia Tech and Indiana University fix for Reports tool in Sakai 2.x

Sample reports from OSP Community members for Sakai OAE

Review of reporting functionality available from commercial vendors
A reporting MiniSpec for Sakai OAE
Please plan to join the meeting. I will let you know as soon as a suitable date and time have been selected.

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes LLC
1204 Laurel Avenue