[Portfolio] OPS form examples

Cristi Badeu Cristi.Badeu at isdc.eu
Wed Aug 10 06:31:46 PDT 2011

Helo

I am new to OSP forms and I am interested in finding an example on how it works. I need to create a form using an generated xsd and applying a custom created xsl to it. I am not shure if this process requires an additional step ( like generating an xml based on the xsd ) but I hope u can direct me to a repository where I can find what I need ( Again, I am not shure about all the steps required for this process ).

Good day
Cristi

Cristi Badeu  recommends the ISDC E-ZINE<http://portal.isdcezine.eu/>
Developer | ISDC.  in  [ good_company ]

Avram Iancu 506-508, Floresti, 407280 | Romania
Tel: 0040 (0)364 403900
Cristi.Badeu at isdc.eu<mailto:Cristi.Badeu at isdc.eu> * www.isdc.eu<http://www.isdc.eu/>

P Please consider the environment before printing.
The content of this communication is classified as ISDC Confidential and Proprietary Information. The content of this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this communication then delete it from your system. ISDC does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference. We appreciate your assistance in preserving the confidentiality of our correspondence. Thank you.