[Portfolio] ePortfolio Training Interest

David McPherson dmcphers at vt.edu
Wed Sep 29 05:44:17 PDT 2010

Hello All,

Recently on the Portfolio listserv an interest was expressed for some training on the ePortfolio tools, including the XML, XSL and Oxygen.  I'm writing to see if there is any other interest out there in the community and if there is to try and coordinate location, time, etc for this training to take place.  Currently, Virginia Tech and Delaware have expressed an interest.  Please write me back if you are interested and we can try to coordinate this off line within the interested schools.

Thanks,
Dave McPherson
--
David McPherson