[Portfolio] 2.8 QA testing

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Wed Sep 15 07:56:24 PDT 2010

Hey gang,
I've added a point to the agenda about 2.8 QA testing, so we can talk a little more about it on Monday, but did want to get this out as testing will hopefully be ramping up in the next week or so.

Here's a link to the test scripts that we already have for OSP:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/OSP+Test+Scripts

Many of them were updated for 2.7 and I'm not sure how much attention they'd need for 2.8, but if folks have some extra cycles this week, please take a look and make changes where necessary!

Thanks for all your efforts in all phases of the development process!

Chris