[Portfolio] info on transitioning from TaskStream to Sakai

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Mon Sep 13 17:52:16 PDT 2010

Righto, Nate.

If by "pull down lesson plans" and "pre-populated templates with their
professional standards" we are referring to fancy forms that can be rendered
into a web page, OSP can certainly do a lot of that now.

If there is an agreed upon standard way to do it, that would be great. I
think we all recognize the openedpractices.org site as a great way for the
community to share resources regardless of how standardized they are. If we
can get an 80% solution published for someone else to springboard off of,
hurrah!

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, NY 13104