[Portfolio] Reminder: Portfolio Reporting Group Meeting: Monday, November 1st, 10-11 AM Eastern Time (U.S. and Canada)

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Fri Oct 29 07:44:27 PDT 2010

 Portfolio Reporting Group Meeting: Monday, November 1st, 10-11 AM Eastern Time (U.S. and Canada)

All interested are welcome to attend!

Phone Bridge Information:
 Phone Number: (317) 278-7008
 PIN: 904704#
Proposed Agenda for 11-1-10:
 Discussion of purposes of the group - all
Presentation of past efforts at reporting - Janice Smith
Presentation of current state of reporting - Sean Keesler
Considerations: What questions are we trying to answer via reports?
What types of data are we trying to collect? (Management, performance, data for input into other tools, etc.)
What are some sample reports?
External reporting engines versus internal reporting tools
Planning for database requirements in 3.0 - keeping structured content separate from XML

Discussion of next steps - all
Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes LLC