[Portfolio] Portfolios generated by groups?

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Fri Oct 22 09:54:30 PDT 2010

An important detail here is that this might be considered a partial implementation. The collaborators can contribute materials, but they cannot edit each other's forms. So, it works for some scenarios, but not for others. That is, there are some gotchas.

There are currently no plans to move into the significantly more complex co-editing space.

If you are discussing features for adoption purposes, you will want to be particularly clear about this one, since it can be  different than initial expectations.

Thanks,
-Noah