[Portfolio] Portfolios generated by groups?

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Fri Oct 22 08:05:44 PDT 2010

I think that may have been added by Michigan for 2.8.

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Academic and Faculty Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 225D)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202