[Portfolio] Displaying the new portfolio -- all I get is XML

Ackerman, Erica ericaack at umich.edu
Fri Nov 19 08:00:03 PST 2010

You might try the University of Michigan UROP Matrix and UROP Portfolio Template from openedpractices.org. You might also want to look at the Page Composer, which provides an environment for OSP portfolio building and display. It can be installed in minutes and is available for download from:

http://wiki.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Michigan+Scaffolded+Portfolio+Authoring+Work

That would certainly help get you started.

Erica