[Portfolio] Today's T&L Call

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Wed May 12 06:32:55 PDT 2010

Hello Friends,

Josh is in Beijing this week (lucky Josh!) and will be unable to participate in today's T&L call, but he encourages us to meet and continue to refine the lenses and facets and as well as plan for the upcoming presentation to the Sakai Product Council on May 19.  As a reminder, we are now conducting our work in the Google spreadsheet named New Copy of  Learning Capabilitities at the following URL:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjIoMUKqszF_dDBvdFV0bFUyZUdvV3RkQWlYeHE5dWc&hl=en#gid=0

This above document is publicly editable.  To review the work acconplished during the virtual meeting last Thursday and Friday, open the sheet named 7 Lenses/Themes.  It would be very helpful if everyone who plans to participate today could take a quick look at this sheet before the call and identify lenses and facets that still need refinement and which we are comfortable with as is.  We haven't yet discussed the Openness lens, so that's probably a good place to start.

The call will take place today  (Wednesday) at 12:00 Noon ET (New York, USA).  To participate:

    * Dial 1-888-447-7153 (International callers: 1-719-387-1138)
    * Enter in passcode: 917798 (the hit #)
    * Listen to music until "moderator" starts the call
    * Need help? Call tech support at 1-877-807-0970