[Portfolio] REMINDER > Sakai Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Mar 31 08:04:28 PDT 2010

Folks,

Just the usual reminder that we'll be talking today at 12 Noon EDT, dial
in information is below.

Janice Smith noted with me earlier this week that her schedule has changed
unexpectedly and she needs to begin teaching this week.  Thus, we'll need
to move our discussion of the Autonomy Lens to another call.  Tangentially
related to that, I would like to see if the group is interested in another
one-day virtual working session as means to try and complete some of this
work.   We can talk more on the call.

Finally, if Keli is available for this call as well it might be useful to
talk more about working more closely with UX efforts.

Thanks, Josh

Calls are currently taking place every Wednesday at 12:00 Noon ET (New
York, USA).  To participate:

    * Dial 1-888-447-7153 (International callers: 1-719-387-1138)
    * Enter in passcode: 917798 (the hit #)
    * Listen to music until "moderator" starts the call
    * Need help? Call tech support at 1-877-807-0970

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron