[Portfolio] [sakai-kernel] UMICH Sakai 3 plans

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Mar 15 09:08:41 PDT 2010

Hi all,

    The University of Michigan is also looking at Sakai 3 portfolio
development. During March 2010, MPortfolio will be prototyping our
“expressive portfolio” model within Sakai 3. The goal of this exercise
is to gain experience and assess functionality in the Sakai 3
environment.  If you have questions about this work, please contact eportteam at umich.edu
.

- Beth