[Portfolio] [Management] Deprecating reports and warehouse tools.

Clay Fenlason clay.fenlason at et.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 9 15:20:13 PST 2010

Copying the portfolio list on this, to cast the net for informed
functional opinions a little wider.

No comments from me for the moment, I just want to ask an extra
question or two. Can you explain more precisely what "does not work"
means for the Reports tool?

What dependencies are there between the Reports and Warehouse tools
and any other parts of osp? Or perhaps even outside the osp suite?

~Clay