[Portfolio] Clarification: possible OSP independent release

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Tue Jun 29 13:36:15 PDT 2010

Hi Beth,

If we change the game, then we change it for the QA servers as well. If I have an out of main cycle plan for OSP which saves QA stress at peak load then I will be happy to actively search for a QA admin/server to support and will even think in terms of allowing you to automatically update a QA server and restart it. I would first do this by hand and then do that through Hudson and look at populating the maven repository and run automatic tests at the same time. It just requires a little imagination and a bit of effort from central QA.

Alan B.

Alan Berg
QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance