[Portfolio] 2.7 porfolio permissions

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Thu Jun 10 17:37:04 PDT 2010

I'm reviewing new 2.7 permissions and compared (as a first step) an Instructor's  2.7.0 course site (all available tools) realm permissions against an Instructor's 2.6.x course site permissions (all available tools).  See the diff below.

In the release notes I've made an attempt to match up osp 2.7 permissions that appear to replace 2.6 permissions (e.g., osp.matrix.scaffolding.delete -> osp.matrix.scaffolding.delete.any).  Can you confirm if my matching exercise is correct?  Second, I see no match for the following 2.6 permission that is absent from 2.7:

osp.matrix.viewOwner

2.7 release notes (working draft)

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Release+Notes+%282.7%29  (see no. 8 new/changed permissions).

Cheers,

Anth

_________________________

2.7 permissions unmatched (new)

osp.matrix.scaffolding.create
osp.matrix.scaffolding.delete.any
osp.matrix.scaffolding.delete.own
osp.matrix.scaffolding.export.any
osp.matrix.scaffolding.export.own
osp.matrix.scaffolding.publish.any
osp.matrix.scaffolding.publish.own
osp.matrix.scaffolding.revise.any
osp.matrix.scaffolding.revise.own
osp.matrix.scaffoldingSpecific.accessAll
osp.matrix.scaffoldingSpecific.accessUserList
osp.matrix.scaffoldingSpecific.manageStatus
osp.matrix.scaffoldingSpecific.use
osp.matrix.scaffoldingSpecific.viewAllGroups
osp.matrix.scaffoldingSpecific.viewEvalOther
osp.matrix.scaffoldingSpecific.viewFeedbackOther
osp.portfolio.evaluation.use
osp.presentation.review

2.6 permissions unmatched

osp.matrix.evaluate