[Portfolio] REMINDER > Citations for Sakai Learning Design Lenses

Susan Roig Susan.Roig at cgu.edu
Sun Jun 6 16:10:26 PDT 2010

I was responsible for the LEARNING & TEACHING MANAGEMENT section of this process.  I believe I cited everything correctly however I would appreciate a review to make sure.  Thank you

Susan Roig *  Director Academic Technology, Claremont Graduate University  * SunGard * Higher Education * 150 E. Tenth Street, Claremont, CA 91711 * Tel 909-607-8412 * Fax 909-607-7285 * susan.roig at cgu.edu <mailto:susan.roig at cgu.edu>  * www.sungardhe.com <https://outlook.cgu.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.sungardhe.com/>

...After all, as Einstein said, not everything that can be measured matters, and not everything that matters can be measured...

 CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.