[Portfolio] Question about editor in forms for OSP

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Thu Jul 29 18:11:47 PDT 2010

Thanks Sean!

So Brian, based on this list, I'm thinking your portfolio experience may be
diminished by moving to the global version of FCKEditor unless these changes
are carried over. Maybe add this whole thread to the rSmart issue ticket to
make sure we are aware of it?

Wondering if someone from UMich might weigh in on how they handle
this...Noah?

- Nate