[Portfolio] Grouped Elements and Custom Creation Renderer

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Thu Jul 15 08:10:02 PDT 2010

You mean that you'd like a repeating group of fields...like "Contact
Info" that would include:

Street Address 1
Street Address 2
City, State Zip

Right now, the subform behavior really misses the mark.
I don't know of a solution for this yet.

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, NY 13104
315-682-0830