[Portfolio] Reminder: Today's Teaching and Learning Sakai Group Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Jan 27 06:46:14 PST 2010

Folks,

Just the usual reminder here that we'll be having our regular call today
at 12 Noon EST.  Dial-in information is below.

With our Virtual Working Session scheduled for next week (2/4 and 2/5) I
would like to use a good portion of this meeting to finalize some of the
logistics and pre-event plans.  This would include discussing how we might
best form working teams, finalizing the agenda for both days (a draft
agenda is posted on the Virtual Planning Session page now), and finalizing
some of the technology solutions (several folks, including myself, have
been researching options so we need to discuss these and make some
decisions).

As always, folks can bring any additional agenda items to the call.

Josh

Calls are currently taking place every Wednesday at 12:00 Noon ET (New
York, USA).  To participate:

    * Dial 1-888-447-7153 (International callers: 1-719-387-1138)
    * Enter in passcode: 917798 (the hit #)
    * Listen to music until "moderator" starts the call
    * Need help? Call tech support at 1-877-807-0970

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron