[Portfolio] Info > Part II of the Sakai Learning Capabilities Virtual Meeting (2/5)

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Thu Feb 4 15:55:30 PST 2010

Folks,

Many thanks to everyone who spent the last 6+ hours working on the
Learning Capabilities initiative, we had a very productive and engaging
day!

I wanted to note that you will need to REGISTER AGAIN for part II of the
virtual meeting as I failed to set up the meeting in our web conferencing
system as a repeating session (sorry!).  Please go to
http://marist.ilinc.com/public/administrator to register for PART II which
will begin at 12 Noon EST on Friday (2/5).  Again, you need to register
even if you registered for today's session.

For those who were not on the call as we concluded today, we plan to begin
tomorrow working as a whole group to review and compare the work that came
out of each group today and spend time synthesizing our efforts.  Our goal
is to reach consensus on a set of 7-10 "Themes" and definitions within the
first couple of hours.  We'll then pause and decide how to best use the
remaining time.

Thanks, Josh
p.s. I will be engaged in a meeting until just prior to 12 Noon tomorrow
so if you try to reach me just note that I may not be able to reply until
just prior to our meeting starting back up.

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron