[Portfolio] REGISTRATION INFO > Sakai Teaching and Learning Call and Virtual Working Session

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Tue Feb 2 11:18:44 PST 2010

Colleagues,

First, for those who will be participating in this week's Virtual Working
Session (Thursday and Friday, details at
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Virtual+Working+Session+planning+page
) on defining Learning Capabilities for Sakai 3, please note that we will
be holding a "RAMP UP" session for those who will be participating but who
have not been able to engage in the process to date.  The "Ramp Up"
session will take place from 12 Noon to 12:30 PM EST WEDNESDAY (TOMORROW)
during the first part of our regularly scheduled Sakai T&L call.  If you
cannot participate during this time and need a "ramp up" please let me
know ASAP.

** YOU NEED TO REGISTER FOR THE WEDNESDAY CALL/WEB CONFERENCE**
I have set up an iLinc Web Conference session for Wednesday's call as
means to test out the technology we'll be using for the Virtual Working
Session and to also help facilitate the "ramp up" session.  To participate
on Wednesday, everyone will need to REGISTER in our iLinc system ahead of
time.  Once you register, you will receive an e-mail with important
information regarding how to access the web conference.  Email me if you
have questions.

TO REGISTER:  Go to: http://marist.ilinc.com/public/administrator

When you register you will have the option of uploading a picture to your
profile.  I'd suggest that everyone do this as it helps people get to know
each other and collaborate more easily online.  I will be creating new
sessions for Thursday and Friday after we do our test run tomorrow.

Finally, we've had one or two folks indicate they cannot participate and a
few new additions.  Thus, I'm including an updated list of the four teams
that we created last week.  Details on what the teams will be working on
will be shared on Wednesday and again as we start up on Thursday but you
can also review the last e-mail I posted for an initial agenda, etc.

TEAM 1
Lynn Ward (Lead)
Mathieu Plourde
Janet de Vry
Amber D. Evans
Marc Zaldivar
Claire Bélanger (not able to attend entire time)

TEAM 2
David Goodrum (Lead)
Salwa Khan
Kim Eke
Kate Monahan
Max Whitney

TEAM 3
Robin Hill (Lead)
Rita Pavolka
Jacques Raynauld
Dave McPherson
Teggin Summers
Philip Uys (From AUS, may not be able to participate)
Sue Roig

TEAM 4
Janice Smith (Lead)
Ken Romeo
Kate Ellis
Eddie Watson
Nancy O'Laughlin
Beth Kirschner
Noah Botimer

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron