[Portfolio] Presentation Magic

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Tue Dec 7 12:20:51 PST 2010

Not that I know of.

I think that SAK-16071 was an issue filed to address that sort of
functionality....assuming that you not only wanted to display the form to
add a new comment but to also control display of comments in the
presentation.

Right now it all gets tacked on after the transformation results...so you
get </html> and then the comment form...bleh.

Sean