[Portfolio] No Monthly Teaching and Learning Call (replaced by Community Update)

Robin Hill Hill at uwyo.edu
Mon Dec 6 16:32:05 PST 2010

And let me remind everyone that the Teaching and Learning group will need a note-taker for the next six months.  (My quarterly job expired early, but you should commit to three robust meetings per quarter.)

Recall that you can refer to a set of directions to make the job easier, http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/How+To+Take+Notes+in+Meetings, but that someone with experience in the group, and its voices, can do this most efficiently.

--
  Robin K. Hill, Ph. D.      Coordinator of Instructional Computing, University of Wyoming
  http://www/uwyo.edu/ctl