[Portfolio] The Metaobj Resource Helper

mizematr at notes.udayton.edu mizematr at notes.udayton.edu
Thu Apr 29 10:58:04 PDT 2010

I have a question about possibly using the metaobj resource helper in a
slightly new and different way.  Basically, our faculty are looking to
fill out a rubric form when grading an assignment for accreditation
purposes.  My plan is to have the metaobj helper create a new form item,
store it in the same resource location that attachments are stored for the
assignment (/content/attachment/<site id>/Assignments/<not yet sure what
this id is>/<filename>, then return to the assignment grade screen. I'd
like to either use the metaobj helper currently written for the Resources
tool, or, if I must, write a new helper which tweaks the metaobj resource
helper for use in the assignments tool.

I was wondering if anyone on this list could provide some advice or a
starting point.  Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
Matt Mize, Systems Administrator
 - Pay no attention to the man in the back office....
Matt.Mize at notes.udayton.edu
(937) 229-1024

UDit Department, University of Dayton
300 College Park, Dayton, OH, 45469-1302