[Portfolio] Portfolios for school/college accreditation?

Brian Dashew Brian.Dashew at marist.edu
Tue Oct 20 06:53:16 PDT 2009

Hello:

Is anybody using OSP or other Sakai tools (project sites?) to organize
college reviews for accreditation. We are trying to get a pilot off the
ground  but we are running into problems when we start to think about
assembling and assigning a sample of student papers  (which are both
random and anonymous) to a group of faculty reviewers (each paper is
reviewed by one person in three different departments).  Does anybody have
experience with these challenges? Or, does anybody have an alternative
method we might ask the school to consider as we build out this pilot?

Thank you,
Brian
Brian Dashew
Instructional Designer, Academic Technology & eLearning
Marist College
Library 317
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
(845) 575-3303