[Portfolio] How to get data form gradebook to my portfolios ?

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Mon Oct 12 07:45:42 PDT 2009

Gradebook data is NOT exposed to portfolios.
However, I don't know of any good reason why it couldn't be and I
think it would be a great addition.

Are you able to develop that feature?
If so...there is a process for getting your enhancements into the OSP code.

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/OSP+Procedure+for+Feature+Requests
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/OSP+Feature+Template

If you need help getting that idea described, I would be happy to help
with that.

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, New York 13104 USA