[Portfolio] OSP Community contribution to the Learning Capabilities Google document

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Tue Nov 24 10:22:53 PST 2009

Hi David

At our Monday meeting, I was asked by the OSP Community to translate our Confluence page on Portfolio-related Vignettes for addition to the Learning Capabilities page. Given that the categories across our two pages are very different, I am rewriting and reorganizing and will transfer the results all at one time today or tomorrow. We recognize that the many portfolio-like items you list below are already in the document and that some of what we suggest will be somewhat redundant, but choose to add our approximately twenty items rather than edit what is already there. Thank you for encouraging us to contribute!

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
2009 Sakai Foundation Fellow
Three Canoes