[Portfolio] 503 for DTD request in templated portfolios that import other templates

hongbo zhang hbzhang at vt.edu
Fri Nov 20 13:16:24 PST 2009

I just tested it with the localhost 2.6.0 instance.

If I write

<xsl:include
href="http://localhost:8080/access/content/group/PortfolioAdmin/authoring/th
emeEPATVT/xsl/editingpagehelp.xsl"/>

It does not work. It complains the stylesheet can not be complied.

However if I use

<xsl:include
href="https://scholar.vt.edu/access/content/group/PortfolioAdmin/authoring/t
hemeEPATVT/xsl/editingpagehelp.xsl"/>

It works.

I attached the worked screen shot as well as the template file for the 2.6.0
test. The texts on the front page comes from a template in another xsl file.

However, interestingly, both localhost and permanent URL methods work for
2.5.3 instance.

I guess, the permanent URL is important for 2.6. The URL should not be in
the localhost. It should be a good workable URL. Many times, we use
localhost for development, which might give some trouble.

Just a thought.

Hongbo