[Portfolio] Call for award committee members

Susan Roig Susan.Roig at cgu.edu
Thu Nov 12 12:15:26 PST 2009

Subject: Call for award committee members

The Sakai Teaching and Learning Group is forming the 2010 Award Committee to oversee this year’s Teaching with Sakai Innovation Award. Each of the past two years we’ve had a strong applicant pool and selected two outstanding finalists. If you missed the winners’ 2009 presentations in Boston, you can watch Andrea Crampton at http://www.vimeo.com/5610058 and Edith Sheffer at http://www.vimeo.com/5623121.

If you would like to view last year's entries they are available on the OpenEdPractices.org web site http://openedpractices.org/courses. The evaluation rubric used for the award is located at http://openedpractices.org/files/TWSIA_Rubric.pdf.

We hope to continue the success of 2008 and 2009 and are looking for committee members that represent many different groups within our community, so please don’t hesitate to sign up even if you don’t have a teaching and learning background. Please contact Kate Ellis (kdellis at indiana.edu) or Susan Roig (susan.roig at cgu.edu) if you are interested in working with us.

Thank you for your support,

Sue Roig
TWSIA 2010 Committee Co-Chair
Director Academic Technology
Claremont Graduate University
SunGard * Higher Education
150 E. Tenth Street, Claremont, CA 91711
Tel 909-607-8412 * Fax 909-607-7285
susan.roig at cgu.edu
www.sungardhe.com

Kate Ellis
TWSIA 2010 Committee Co-Chair
Indiana University Bloomington
Instructional Technology Consultant
Teaching and Learning Technologies Center
Wells Library 305 West Tower
812-855-9024
kdellis at indiana.edu
http://www.indiana.edu/~tltc <http://www.indiana.edu/~tltc>