[Portfolio] Portfolio tool QA scripts

Sean Keesler sean at keesler.org
Wed May 20 11:20:18 PDT 2009

Corey,

Yes, I have seen these. If I read them right. that script asks the
user to create a portfolio from a portfolio template that accepts a
single form type as input. It checks to ensure that the structured
data is presented in the portfolio...but it doesn't check all of the
metadata that isn't (but could be) displayed as part of a portfolio.
It also doesn't test matrices, wizards and files as sources of
input....and all that that entails...

I guess I am hoping that we could test the portfolio tool's ability to
pull together all of the content that it is supposed to for all of the
different input types it deals with. Realizing that testing one
template or another probably will not test that fully, I was hoping we
could agree to something that would be complete enough.

BTW...I am doing that sort of testing for 2.6 now...and would be happy
to continue testing as long as funding is made available.  ;)

Sean