[Portfolio] REMINDER: Today's Teaching and Learning Sakai Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed May 6 06:57:39 PDT 2009

Folks,

We will be holding our regular weekly call today at 11:30 AM EDT.  Call in
information is below and on confluence.

We would like to dedicate the first part of the call to discussing and
hopefully finalizing plans for pre-conference Teaching and Learning
Workshop.  An outline of what we have started to plan (thanks Robin!) is
at:
http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/PED/Preconference+2009+Teaching+and+Learning
.  It would be great if we could finalize the agenda/presenter list and
some of the details on the format.  I would also like to discuss how we
might promote the session and encourage folks to actively participate.

We will also need to spend sometime discussing the final aspects of the
Teaching with Sakai Innovation Award.  The external judges (thanks to Sue
and others huge effort) have finalized their reviews and rankings.  We
need to now make some final decision before we announce the winners.

Thanks, Josh

Calls are currently taking place on Wednesdays at 11:30 AM EST (New York,
USA) each week.

Call 1-888-447-7153 (International Dial in number is 847-619-4470)
Enter in the Passcode: 5057885 (then hit the "#" key)
Listen to the nice music until the Leader joins.

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)