[Portfolio] Help Needed on Sakai 2.6 Portfolio Documentation

Knoop, Peter knoop at umich.edu
Fri May 1 05:31:45 PDT 2009

I'm forwarding a message from Elizabeth Venstra at Indiana (who is not on these email lists, so please reply directly to her.)  Thanks!

-peter
Sakai Project Coordinator

I need a subject matter expert to help keep the OSP information in the Sakai KB ( https://www.indiana.edu/~sakaikb/ ) up to date.  At Indiana University, our ePortfolio tool has branched significantly from the generic Sakai version, and no one here is familiar enough with the Sakai version to vouch for the accuracy of the documents.  If you can review ~30 documents on a temporary basis for the Sakai 2.6 upgrade, or on a longer-term basis if you're willing, please contact Elizabeth Venstra at erytting at indiana.edu.

Thanks,
Elizabeth