[Portfolio] Question about SAK-15822

Holladay, Bryan Andrew bahollad at indiana.edu
Tue Mar 10 11:31:19 PDT 2009

I would not advise calling this bulk creation of user's matrices after creating the matrix, for this will guarantee a slowdown.  I believe if you trigger this only in the case where someone is changing the status of a cell and there are missing user matrices, then this off case wouldn't have a big impact since the majority of the use cases will not be a complete bulk update (just picking up stragglers like new users)

Bryan